When you think of North Carolina summers, images of beach vacations and backyard BBQ's may come to mind.
However, summer storm season is also fast approaching, which means you may want to consider completing some prep work to safeguard your household!
A few other ways you can protect your home from summer storm hazards include:
- - Securing all doors and windows.
- - Creating an emergency kit that includes 72 hours’ worth of items you may need.
- - Remaining indoors and away from open areas such as windows and glass doors.
- - Bringing all lawn furniture, decorations, toys and garbage cans inside.
- - Trimming foliage 2-3 feet back from your HVAC system to avoid damage.
- - Installing a whole home surge protector from the experts at Jackson & Sons!
Cleaner and Fresher Air
Everyone deserves a healthy environment, protected from pollutants and viruses. Jackson & Sons, Inc. can offer air quality solutions for both residential homes and commercial businesses. Contact us to learn more information about the newest air purifying technology.
We Offer 2 Energy Savings Plans
When you need a heating or air conditioning service, you need a company you can count on for knowledge, expertise and customer service. Give us a call us at 919-734-9611Contact Us Read Reviews
"We had a problem, called this morning and we were added to the list
for the afternoon. Before the day was out, our system was up and
running with a plan for the next steps in place. Very nice technician that
was able to answer our questions honestly and thoroughly."