2021 Season Of Giving
Nominate Someone In Need
The Christmas season is almost upon us, and it is truly a time for thankfulness and goodwill. Jackson and Sons, Inc. and our Season of Giving partners are pleased to be able to continue the Season of Giving Program for the 6th consecutive year. We are happy to share that, for the first time ever, we will be able to provide the gift of warmth to 3 Eastern NC households.
The Gift Of Warmth
We are requesting your help to find those in Eastern North Carolina who are most in need of a new heating and air system.
Keep In Mind:
- The nominee must own their home and be living in the home.
- The nominee's home must have existing ductwork.
- Please share the story of why you or someone you know is deserving of a new heating and air system. The more information we have, the better. The story matters...
- Just one entry per nominee, please, as the program is based on the need and story alone, not on the number of entries received.
- You may submit 2021 Season Of Giving applications from 11/1/21 through 12/1/21. Those chosen for the gift of warmth with a new heating and air system will be announced on 12/6/21.
(For complete official rules see below.)
Jackson and Sons, Inc. will conduct “Season of Giving” substantially as described in these rules and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Description of “Season of Giving”: The purpose of “Season of Giving” is to find homeowners who are in need in Eastern North Carolina that currently have no heating or cooling due to an inoperative/non- repairable system.
2. Dates of “Season of Giving”: “Season of Giving” will kick off with a pre-promotion on October 25th 2021 and the pre-promote will end October 31st, 2021. The promotion will then begin on November 1st, 2021, and will end on December 1st, 2021. Three winners, will be announced on December 6th, 2021 on air with our radio station partners during the 5pm hour. Each station will promote one HVAC brand and announce one winner. Jackson and Sons will contact the winners by phone after the names are announced on the radio. Jackson and Sons will post winners names on social media at 6pm on December 6th.
3. How to Submit an Entry as a Deserving Recipient:
- You may nominate yourself or someone you know that needs a heating and air system in their home. Only one submission per person, as Season of Giving is based on the story and need, not by the total number of entries received. An entry may be submitted in 1 of 3 ways:
- By visiting our website at www.jacksonandsons.com (fill out online and submit);
- By completing the nomination form and submitting in one of the three ways listed below:
- Jackson and Sons, Inc., 2330 Indian Springs Road, Dudley, NC 28333.
- Fax: 919-658-5040
- Email: [email protected]
- Or by providing your name; address, phone number and e-mail address and share why you or someone you know are deserving of a new system; and mail to: Jackson and Sons, Inc., 2330 Indian Springs Road, Dudley, NC 28333. Reminder, this program is based on the story provided and the need of heating and air in the home. YOUR STORY MATTERS.
4. How are (3) Winners Chosen and Announced:
- A 5-person committee will select (3) winners from the entries received between November 1st, 2021 and December 1st, 2021, and the (3) winners will be announced to the public on December 6th, 2021.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the announcement or it is determined by Jackson and Sons that the selection does not qualify, committee reserves the right to determine an alternate recipient.
- Three new heating and air systems, minimum of 14 seer, 3 ton (1 per station) (does not include duct work) will be awarded to (3) eligible recipients:
- One new heating and air system will be installed by Jackson and Sons, Inc. at the (3) winners (recipients) homes.
- Installation to be performed during normal business hours and is based on scheduling availability. Winners will be notified of scheduled installation date and time.
6. Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be U.S. residents, and reside in Eastern North Carolina, be at least 18-years old, be the owner of the home on the application, must be living in the home, and home must have existing ductwork. Homeowner must provide/prove in writing that they are deserving of a new heating and cooling system.
- Each recipient must submit proof of eligibility and home ownership.
- Employees of the Jackson and Sons, Inc., “Season of Giving” participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
7. Publicity / Use of Personal Information: By participating, all participants and recipient(s) grant Jackson and Sons, Inc. and all Season of Giving marketing partners, including but not limited to radio partners, Bojangles, and HVAC Companies (Trane, Carrier, or Ferguson Enterprises - Goodman) exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videos, and likenesses in connection with promotion and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in “Season of Giving”, participants agree that Jackson and Sons, Inc. and Season of Giving marketing partners may disclose personal information obtained from participants in “Season of Giving” to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
8. Release: By participating, each participant and recipient waives any and all claims of liability against Jackson and Sons, Inc., its employees and agents, “Season of Giving” sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, Season of Giving, or from the use of any awarded system. In order to receive an HVAC system, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by Jackson and Sons, Inc.
9. Decisions: By submitting an application in “Season of Giving”, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Jackson and Sons, Inc. personnel. Jackson and Sons, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any participant and may refuse to award a system to a person who is ineligible or who Jackson and Sons, Inc. believes has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in “Season of Giving”, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. Jackson and Sons, Inc. will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules; and the Jackson and Sons, Inc. decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of “Season of Giving” is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Jackson and Sons, Inc., Jackson and Sons, Inc. reserves the right to terminate “Season of Giving”, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as Jackson and Sons, Inc. deems appropriate at any time during “Season of Giving”. All decisions will be made by Jackson and Sons, Inc. and are final. Jackson and Sons, Inc. may waive any of these rules at its sole discretion.
- No purchase necessary to apply or qualify.
- Jackson and Sons, Inc. disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct or results of “Season of Giving”.
- All entries become the property of Jackson and Sons, Inc. and will not be returned.
11. The “Season of Giving” program may be cancelled at any time without any prior warning or notification if in the Jackson and Sons, Inc. management’s sole opinion; it’s the best decision for the campaign.
Nominate Someone In Need
Please fill out the form below if either you or someone you know is in need of a new heating and air system. And make sure to be as descriptive as you can. The story matters, so please share in detail why you or someone you know would be deserving of a new heating and air system.