Expert Furnace Replacements Throughout Eastern NC
Are you worried that your old furnace may not make it through the winter? If so, then it may be time to invest in a new furnace. When it comes to choosing a company for your furnace replacement, you want someone who offers reliable heating products, and provides a meticulous installation so that your your heating system is the perfect fit for your home or business. With our highly qualified heating technicians, Jackson & Sons is the company you can count on! Located near Goldsboro, NC, we proudly serve residential and commercial clients in Wayne, Johnston and Pitt Counties and throughout Eastern NC.
Expect to spend between $3,500 and $10,000* on the type of HVAC system you'll need to be efficient. Before making a purchase, keep in mind that a furnace with a higher AFUE rating will operate more efficiently than its competitors and consequently cost more upfront. The word "upfront" is crucial because, in the long run, a higher-efficiency furnace allows you to save more money on utility costs.
A properly cared-for furnace can last for at least 15 to 20 years, and by performing annual maintenance and being prompt with repairs, you can increase the lifespan even further.
It's a good idea to start looking at new equipment when your furnace is about 15 years old so that you are ready to replace it when the time comes. You should research the most recent, cost-effective options and learn about their features. If energy conservation is a top priority, you should become familiar with the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating.
There are a number of indicators that your furnace needs to be replaced or undergo major repairs. Some of the most typical are listed below:
- 1. If your furnace begins to make a louder noise than a faint humming, there is probably a problem. These rumbling, clicking, and crunching sounds are just a few examples. Check it out if it sounds strange.
- A furnace is likely on its way out if you notice that you are spending significantly more than ever on your heating bill. Repairs might only delay this; a technician can advise on whether or not they are necessary and if replacement is a better option for you.
- Your home's uneven heating may indicate that you need to replace your furnace. The furnace is likely losing its heating capacity if some rooms are not as warm as they usually are while others are unusually toasty. This will only get worse until the furnace exhausts itself.
How do you know when it’s time to replace your furnace?
- Your furnace is 10-15 years old, or even older.
- Your existing furnace is no longer heating adequately.
- The temperatures in your home or business are inconsistent.
- Your heating bills are high due to older, inefficient heating technology.
- Furnace repairs are costly, and your existing furnace is no longer under warranty.
- Your heating needs have changed because of a recent addition to your space.